Monday, August 27, 2007

Smart Engineer

Once a smart engineer and his PM were traveling towards Ooty in a train. Just Opposite to their seat, a beautiful girl was sitting along with her grand ma. With in some time, Eye-Eye interactions started between Our engineer & that girl. After some minutes, train started moving in to a tunnel and it was very dark.
Suddenly, every body heard a Kiss sound followed by a sound of slapping. Every body remained silent, when the train came out of the tunnel.
Grand ma thought that," The Guy is a rogue; how dare he is? He has kissed my grand daughter! But my Grand daughter is genuine; she immediately slapped that guy..."
PM thought that,"I can't believe that this guy has kissed that girl! But it is unfair that she slapped me by mistake"
That girl thought that,"I feel happy, when that guy kissed me, but I feel sorry that my grand ma has slapped him".
Finally, do u know what our clever engineer thought?


"This one minute in my life is wonderful, It hardly comes...because, at a time I have kissed a girl and also I have slapped my PM, Ha Ha Ha !"

No comments: